Multi tv frequency settings and installation
Multi TV is one of the most popular Satellite-based pay-TV services most predominant in Africa. Working on the principle of DTH (Direct-to-Home), Multi-TV is similar in all ways to the DStv. The satellite TV has over 200 channels. However, some are subscription paid channels, while few are free-to-air channels. Multi-TV also has great decoder models. They include both HD (High Definition) decoders and SD (Standard Definition) box receivers.
Why choose Multi TV?
- No monthly bills: there is no subscription fee. All you need is to purchase a decoder one time and enjoy for the rest of your life.
- You’re provided with quality content from recommended local and international TV stations. You don’t compromise on quality with MultiTV
- Non-stop entertainment: get your telenovelas, sports, movies, cartoons all in one place without compromising on quality. Thanks to Multi TV channels
- Active support: MultiTV gives support to its users promptly. Note that service charges may apply in certain circumstances.
How to get more channels on Multi TV decoder.
|Multi TV||12525||Vertical||30000||Ghanaian. 23 TV and 13 Radio channels.|
|WAP TV||11595||Vertical||30000||Ghanaian. 26 TV and 2 Radio Channels. Mostly Christian channels.|
|Play TV||12565||Horizontal||30000||Nigerian. Premium service. Includes 2 free-to-view channels.|
|One TV||12605||Vertical||30000||Ghanaian. Includes One HD channel.|
After installing the dish, your next step will be to install the Multi TV decoder or the digital box.
Here is what to do:
- Press “Menu.
- ” On installation, press “OK.”
- Select “Manual Search” and press “OK.”
- Edit the frequency by pressing the green button on the remote.
- Choose “Modify” and press “OK.”
- Enter the number 12522 and press “OK.”
- Select “Polarization.”
- Press the right button on the remote to change to vertical and press “OK.”
- Select symbol rate “27000.”
- Press the blue button on the remote to save and exit.
- You start the search by moving the channel down the knob. Press “OK” to start scanning, then exit.
- Press “Menu.
- ” Press the right volume button.
- Enter the password as “0000.”
- Select “Manual scan) and press “OK.”
- Press the red button on the remote to select transponder “Astra 3a/3b.”
- Press the green button to add the TB list.
- Enter the frequency “12522.”
- Go to symbol rate and enter “27000.”
- Change the polarization to either v or h.
- The bars change to green. Press “OK” to start scanning.
- You can exit after the scan.
Multi TV – 12525 (frequency) – 30000 (Symbol Rate).
The above options will give you 23 TV and 13 radio stations.